Merchant contributions can make a difference for our wild patients. Here is a shopping guide that will help you designate California Wildlife Center as your charity of choice.
- At iGive.com, they've compiled a diverse array of over 550 merchants who will donate up to 27% of your purchase to the cause of your choice. We highly recommend downloading their excellent Shopping Window, which ensures you'll never miss out on a donation.
- Help the animals while you shop at Ralphs. We participate in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program which contributes between 1% and 4% of what you spend. This enables anyone with a Ralphs Rewards Card to support the California Wildlife Center while saving money by swiping their Club Card when they shop at Ralphs. Mark your calendar to renew this each September!
- YourCause.com and eScrip, similar to iGive, are general portals to a variety of online storefronts. Note: For CWC to benefit, these three partners must be accessed from this website.
- CharityChecks.us lets you Give the Joy of Giving. When you purchase their "Giving Certificates" as gifts, the recipients can make the certificate out to any of over 800,000 organizations. This is a fantastic way to kindle the philanthropic spirit in children as well.
- GoodSearch.com and GoodShop.com contribute to your favorite charity (us!) when you search or shop through their sites.
Here you can change online shopping for good. Support our cause and shop… can't beat that!
You certainly eat. Now shopping at Ralphs helps animals… no fuss, no muss! Just click the button to go to Ralph's Community Contribution page and sign up your Ralphs Rewards card for contributions to CWC (Organization Number 81547).
Plenty of useful things you need. Find them here at www.yourcause.com/cwc, they donate to our wildlife. Very nice!
eScrip is fantastic! Participating grocery loyalty cards, credit cards and debit/ATM card purchases all reward CWC.
Let your Present help the Future. You can shop and write checks and help, all at once.
Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate a penny to our cause!
Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to our cause! More than 600 top stores are participating including Amazon, Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!